KARU BEAR FUR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not expose to excessive natural or artificial light as this may cause fading in time.
- Do not expose to excessive heat as a hot iron or blow dryer may cause your fur to shrink.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Do not use bleach or put in a washing machine.
- Do not store in plastic but in a well ventilated, dry closet or wrap in cotton fabric so that the garment "breathes."
- Shake regularly to restore the pile and to prevent dust from settling.
KARU BEAR MERINO KNITWEAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove any detachable fur trim on garment.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water, with a mild detergent.
- Rinse in cold water with fabric softener.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and place into shape while lying flat on towel in shade to dry, replacing towel with a dry one when necessary.
- Do not use bleach, do not wring, and do not place in a washing machine at any stage of the cleaning process.
- All knitwear can be dry-cleaned.
Should you wish to clean:
Wring out a lukewarm wet cloth till it is barely damp.
Squirt a drop of liquid mild detergent and massage into the cloth then gently wipe over the fur. Do not apply moisture to the suede side at all if exposed.
Rinse the cloth in cold water and wring hard again before applying to the Karu Bear fur to wipe off any excess detergent. Dry naturally in shade.
Shake or brush to fluff up.